2014年3月23日日曜日

The Anti-Aging Collection

If two is better than one, then this collection of four must be the best. Our most luxurious product line is optimized with advanced, anti-aging properties to help you preserve that youthful glow and protect the health of your skin.



$140 value plus free shipping
Collection includes:
  • Anti-Aging Serum 45ml – Quick absorbing elixir that contains hydrolyzed elastin to give your skin that bounce you crave
  • Dual Action Eye Gel 17ml – Protein-rich gel that soothes that just-woke-up-puffiness and reduces dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles
  • Beauty Nectar 90ml 12pk – Luscious infusion of healthy ingredients that work in harmony to enhance your physical appeal from the inside out
  • Skin Brightener 125ml – Evens out skin tone for healthy luminosity and includes licorice extract for a youthful glow
Sure, others claim to be safe, but have they been doing it for 25 years? We have. We pioneered safe, non-toxic products and demanded excellence from ourselves every day along the way. And still do. We don't compromise—you'll never see us use cheap ingredients, harsh chemicals, test on animals, or create lame products. This is our promise.


BillM
This is such an awesome value! Been using the products and love the results! As a guy I never thought I would be writing about these types of products, but I really like them! I especially like the anti-aging serum and the skin brightener!
    
Rone JohnB from NV
My friend told me about this product and she was really excited about it. I said okay I'll try it. Tried it, and thank God I did... my skin feels and looks awesome!! I pretty much bought the Elite pack from Modere, which is all their products. Lol
    
MeganY from CA
Love this collection! All the products I already use and love! The Beauty Nectar really kicks your skin health up a notch and you can't beat the price!
    
Tony And SarahZ
I bought this really because the value was incredible. The beauty nectar is so yummy and the skin brightener for me in the winter saves my skin!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿